Absence and Make Up Policy
1. You must schedule your absences and make ups via the Parent Portal.
2. You can schedule absences for today and as far in advance as you like (within the current session). Please schedule them as soon as you are able.
3. Any absences that you have not scheduled in advance will not be eligible for make ups.
4. Prescheduled absences are eligible to be made up for up to 1 month from the date of the absence.
5. Make Ups must be scheduled a minimum of 2 hours before the start of the class.
6. Make Ups, due to fluctuating enrollment, can be scheduled 1 week in advance at the most.
7. Make Ups must be scheduled within the current session. (School Year Session, Summer Session)